Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Understanding the Ingredients of Your Soul
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Jewel:
- Your soul is an infinite consciousness evolving through finite forms.
- The soul consists of many ingredients, or impressions, that have accumulated over time.
- You have reached the point in your evolution where you are ready to move into a new state of consciousness.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- How ready are you to get to know your whole self in God?
- What are some of your limiting veils that are being lifted?
- What are you willing to do to awaken to your greater awareness of your soul?
- What do you know about the different ingredients that make up your soul?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!