Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
What Happens to You When You Meditate?
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Meditation connects you with your Soul Consciousness, your God-Self.
- Meditation carries a vibration and energy that expresses as sensations and experiences.
- As meditation moves you forward, you will experience “second force” energy that will upset your apple cart!
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What sensations have you felt when you have meditated?
- What “second force” energy have you experienced?
- Is your desire to move through your fears greater than your desire to block them?
- How are you using your Observer Self to let go of these fears?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!