Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
What Is Life All About?
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s “Jewel from Jane Elizabeth”:
- Your life plan is helping you to evolve, awaken, and come to know yourself in your Infinite Self.
- Now you are seeing yourself more and more as a soul, not a personality.
- You are getting free from your limited consciousness by detaching from and observing it.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- How much do you see yourself as a soul? As a personality?
- When you first reflected on your purpose in life, what did you think it was?
- How easy/hard is it for you to detach from your personal problems and world conditions?
- What do you think you are here for?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- What Is Life All About?
- The Third and Fourth Dimensions, and Working with Your Life Plan
- What Is Your Life Plan?
- Listening to Guidance 1: You Have A Life Plan
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!