Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Your Spiritual Desire: Desires, Part 1
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
- We all have a primary desire that came into our awareness as we became conscious of our spiritual journey.
- The spiritual journey does not consist of gaining material goods, but uncovering the truth of your being.
- The way to know God is to let go of the ego personality self that you came into this life with.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following question
- What was your initial heart’s desire that woke you up to your conscious spiritual journey?
- What does your heart’s desire look like today?
- What lesser desires and false belief have you or are you releasing to support your one desire to know your whole Self?
- What difficulty are you currently embracing and using for your awakening??
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- God Gave You Desires So You Desire God!
- God Fulfills Our Desires
- Weed Out All Other Desires–Except One
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!