Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Meditation Part I
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s “Jewel from Jane Elizabeth”:
- Your inner connection is the part of you that is going to support you from this point on.
- Meditation is how you learn to quiet your mind and build that connection.
- You will find your own technique that helps you quiet your mind (but here are some examples).
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What is your current meditation routine?
- How do you experience your inner connection differently now versus before you began meditating?
- In what ways do you see meditation as a valuable tool on your spiritual journey?
- What “jungle gym” are you dismantling on your journey right now?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Introduction to Meditation (Meditation Part 1)
- Meditation and Quieting the Mind — Part 1
- Self Study Lesson on Meditation
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!