Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Meditation Part II
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s “Jewel from Jane Elizabeth”:
- Meditation connects you with the Universal Storehouse of Knowledge.
- “You are here to tap into the greater energy of this planet!”
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- How are you approaching stilling your mind?
- Write down any questions you have about situations in your life for which you are seeking answers and understanding. Keep track of the answers you receive.
- How are you allowing your Higher Self to navigate your everyday situations, instead of your personality self?
- How does meditation support you as you work in the best interest of your Life Plan?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!