Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Meditation: The Most Important Action You Can Take to Support Your Soul
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Meditation is the most important action you can take on your spiritual journey.
- Connect with your Higher Self through meditation every day!
Actions to Take to Go Deeper:
Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- What does your “meditation station” look like?
- List some times that you have noticed that your meditation time has supported you during the day, or in a specific situation(s).
- What assists you in quieting your mind? (Music, nature, apps, etc.)
- What unique experiences have you noticed as you have meditated over time?
Bring your thoughts, experiences, and questions to one of the Q&A Support Groups this week.
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Self Study Lesson on Meditation
- The Adventures of Meditation
- Download: MP3: A Guided Meditation to Support the Evolution of Your Soul
- Download: PDF Book: Meditation: Your Key to Accessing Universal Consciousness
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support . Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible.
We thank you for your support of this important work!