Exploring the Self Study Lessons
More on Becoming the Observer Self (Part 2)
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey this Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Your Observer Self helps you take control over yourself and your patterns of thinking, feeling, and behaving.
- Your Observer Self helps free the light in and through you! It is your Higher Self!
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- When has your Observer Self helped you change your thoughts, feelings, or behavior this week?
- Notice when your Observes Self helps you see when more work needs to be done, like journaling, forgiveness, using the Seven Steps. Make note of these accomplishments, or “Christmas presents” that your Observer Self helps you see.
- Describe how you see the differences between your “little i”, or personality self, and the “Big I” or your Observer Self (a.k.a. your Higher Self).
- How is your Observer Self helping you with detachment? What in your life are you working on detaching from, so that you can live from your Higher Self?
Bring your thoughts, experiences, and questions to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group this week.
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support . Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible.
We thank you for your support of this important work!