Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Moving into God Consciousness
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
Click here for the audio. (Coming soon!)
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- God-Consciousness comes in small increments. You can’t be enlightened all at once.
- Meditation is the most important action you can take to move into God Consciousness.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What is new about your understanding of God Consciousness?
- What value do you see in meditation as the key to accessing God Consciousness?
- Use Jane’s mediation from the end of class every day this week and write down what you notice each day.
- What ‘Christmas presents’ came up for you this week that are supporting you on your journey?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!