Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Play the Karmic Game of Life and Win!
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey this Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- The object of the Game is to pay off as much karma as possible without creating more karma.
- Forgiveness is the key to winning the Game.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- Use the Karmic Scorecard this week. How many points do you have by the Thursday Q&A?
- What Spiritual Power Tools are helping you score points?
- How is taking the spiritual high road helping you experience more of your whole Self?
Bring your thoughts, experiences, and questions to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group this week.
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Self Study Lesson on Karma
- Win the Game of Life (full audio of class)
- Game of Life Part 1: Cooperate with Your Soul Plan
- Game of Life Part 2: The Rules of the Game
- Game of Life Part 3: Forgiveness Is the Answer
- Game of Life Part 4: Spiritual Alignment
- Game of Life Part 5: Listening to Your Intuition
- Game of Life Part 6: Karmic Law and Being the Observer
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!