Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Reincarnation: Taking Responsibility for Your Soul
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey this Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Every moment of every day, you are being impacted by your past lives.
- It can seem difficult to accept that we all have caused harm in past lives; but that knowing is the beginning to understanding–and healing!–your whole Self.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- How do you see your life patterns and relationships now that you have explored reincarnation these past few weeks?
- How do you see forgiveness supporting your soul evolution?
- What are you working on today that feels like a familiar soul pattern?
- Are you aware of how your ego/personality self creates more karma through desires, or being attached to the drama (emotions) of life situations?
Bring your thoughts, experiences, and questions to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group this week.
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!