Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Seven Steps for Detachment
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey this Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Detachment has a formula: Observe. Process. Release. Once you have the formula down, you can apply it to any difficulty that arises for you.
- The Seven Steps for Successful Life Transitions is designed to help you through the process of changing your consciousness as portions of your subconscious are revealed to you.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper:
Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- Continue to observe your attachments this week, and use the Seven Steps for Successful Life Transitions to help you with the emotions that arise from those attachments.
- How does this detachment work help you see your life situation more clearly?
- How does using the Seven Steps process with your attachments help you better understand and manage emotions that arise?
Bring your thoughts, experiences, and questions to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group this week.
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!