Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Self Study Lesson on Meditation, Part 1
What Is Meditation?
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Meditation is the act of stilling your mind and quieting your body.
- Meditation is the most important step you can take to change your consciousness.
- This process leads you to a new state of being.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- Why, where, and how long do you meditate?
- What practical tools or techniques do you use to meditate?
- How do you handle times of struggle or discomfort in meditation?
- What benefits have you noticed from meditation?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!