Exploring the Self Study Lessons
What Is Reincarnation?
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey this Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Reincarnation is a means for an unfoldment; not the goal itself.
- Reincarnation provides the opportunity to work through karma on the way to spiritual enlightenment; thus making reincarnation no longer necessary.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- What have you believed or understood about reincarnation? Have those ideas changed after listening to Sunday’s course?
- What clues have you noticed that might give you insight into your past lifetimes?
- How does understanding reincarnation help you make sense of what’s happening in your life today?
- Are there people you have been with before? (Hint: Absolutely, since we reincarnate in groups. Can you identify that connection with those close to you, for better or worse?)
Bring your thoughts, experiences, and questions to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group this week.
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Self Study Lesson on Reincarnation
- Introduction to Karma, Reincarnation, and Free Will
- Reincarnation 1 ~ Past Lives
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!