Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Yes, It’s Karma!
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey this Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Karma is the great balancing system of the universe, cause and effect in action.
- Everything is karma!
- You have been seeing and responding to your world from a limited perspective–your 1/10th conscious mind.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- This week, look at your life moments from the understanding that “Everything is karma.” How do things look differently?
- What does it mean to you that you are 1/10th conscious and 9/10ths subconscious?
- Make a list of the really important souls in your life, with the knowledge that they have been with you in the past and are here for a reason.
- Are they here for you to… Love unconditionally? Forgive? Support in a special way? Learn from?
Bring your thoughts, experiences, and questions to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group this week.
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!