A Q&A Booklet by Jane Elizabeth Hart
Your Commitment to Meditation
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
Click here for the audio. (Coming soon!)
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Meditation is the single most important action you can take to change your consciousness.
- Create your commitment to meditate–time, space, duration–and show up every day!
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What renewed commitment to your meditation time did you make?
- How do you see this commitment supporting your spiritual journey?
- How does your meditation space support your stillness?
- Use Jane’s mediation every day this week and write down what ‘Christmas presents’ came up for you each day.
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Meditation: Your Key to Accessing Consciousness
- Self Study Lesson on Meditation
- A Guided Meditation to Support the Evolution of Your Soul.
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!