Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Self Study Lesson on Commitment, Part 2
Your Commitment to Your Soul
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Your commitment is an expression of your desire to focus on your soul instead of your ego.
- Without a strong commitment, nothing can be accomplished.
- It is necessary to strengthen your commitment repeatedly whenever it wavers.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- How ready are you to commit to the Truth of Your Being?
- What is in the way of that commitment to your soul?
- What can you do when your commitment is wavering?
- How can you overcome the perfectionist within you that keeps you stuck?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Self Study Lesson on Commitment
- Observe Yourself and Embrace Your Changes
- How to Commit to Your Inward Journey
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!