Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Exploring the Subconscious Mind
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey this Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- The subconscious mind contains everything that has ever happened to you in the history of your soul. It is where your karma is stored.
- The Observer Self in you will keep you from being swept away by subconscious thoughts and moods that come up and influence your mood and perspective.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- Be aware with your Observer Self this week. What do you notice influencing you that you might not have noticed before?
- Which Spiritual Power Tools are helping you work with what is coming up from your subconscious?
- Is there a current situation in your life on which you can use this information to support yourself moving forward?
Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group will not meet this week. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!