How to Use Spiritual Power Tools to Support Your Soul: Course 4
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey this Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Other Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- You are energy and vibration!
- Meditation raises your vibration to connect you with your Infinite Self
- Meditation is the act of stilling your mind and quieting your body.
- Meditation is about experiencing your Infinite Self, and is the most important Spiritual Power Tool on your journey.
- You can use any of the Spiritual Power Tools to help you access higher vibrations and your intuitive connection.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper:
Journal your thoughts on these questions:
- What is your experience of meditation helping you access a different state of mind than your everyday awareness? When have you felt this?
- How does meditation help you manage your consciousness?
- What does your “meditation station” look like? Time, space, comfort, etc. If you don’t have one yet, create one this week!
- What is helping you refocus and still your mind when you meditate?
- What experiences are you noticing as you meditate? Refer to the list on pages 14-15 in your Spiritual Power Tools book. Are you experiencing any of these, or other sensations or changes?
- Bring your thoughts, questions, and experiences to one (or more!) of the Q&A Support Groups this week.
Further Resources on this week’s topics:
- Tapping into the God Computer
- Your Spiritual Journey of Discovery, Part 2
- Self Study Lesson: Meditation
- Free Downloads:
Bring your thoughts, questions, and experiences to one (or more!) of the Q&A Support Groups this week. Receive spiritual support from Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers in these free, weekly spiritual support groups based on Sunday courses!
The Center for Enlightenment is solely supported by the generosity of your love offerings and we are so grateful. If you would like to support the Center, click here to to donate. Thank you!