Exploring the Self Study Lessons
How Do the Observer Self and Forgiveness Work Together?
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Forgiveness has two steps: First, decide to forgive. Second, do the work to clear out subconscious patterns that have kept you from forgiveness.
- Every time you forgive, you become more aware of your Whole Self.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What forgiveness are you currently working on?
- What challenging aspects of yourself have you had/are you having to face in order to forgive?
- What is your understanding of the difference between remorse and guilt?
- How are you using your Observer Self to work through the Seven Steps process this week?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Self Study Lesson on Forgiveness
- More Support on Becoming the Active Observer of Your Emotions
- Reincarnation 2: Forgiveness
- Seven Steps for Successful Life Transitions
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!