Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Desires, Part 2: Your Next Responsibility
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Once our spiritual desire is in place, the work of clearing our house of consciousness begins.
- It is our responsibility to go within and release our lesser desires, and put that energy into our one True Desire to become God-Realized.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What does it mean to you to take responsibility for your consciousness?
- What has your “formula” been in this lifetime?
- What are you aware of letting go that is part of your formula?
- What spiritual work are you doing to support your one desire to know your whole Self?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
Thank You for Your Contribution!
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!