Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Desires, Part 2: Your Next Responsibility
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Once our spiritual desire is in place, the work of clearing our house of consciousness begins.
- It is our responsibility to go within and release our lesser desires, and put that energy into our one True Desire to become God-Realized.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What does it mean to you to take responsibility for your consciousness?
- What has your “formula” been in this lifetime?
- What are you aware of letting go that is part of your formula?
- What spiritual work are you doing to support your one desire to know your whole Self?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!