Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Final Steps for Releasing 2022 and Freely Moving into 2023
Steps 6 & &: Review, Release, and Completion
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s “Jewel from Jane Elizabeth”:
- Forgiveness is for you so that you can move forward in the new year.
- Take time with these final steps and feel the release of the old energy and the clear space that welcomes the new energy for the new year.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following prompts:
Journaling Support for Step Six: Release
- To help you release, write a letter to God releasing the year. Say a prayer releasing all persons, events, and situations. If this step is too difficult to do sincerely, more work in the previous steps needs to be done.
Support for Step Seven: Completion
- Surrender the year to God–and open yourself to new possibilities in the coming year.
Bring your forgiveness experiences and questions to this week’s Thursday Q&A Support Group, 7:00 pm Eastern Time! We are here for you!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- The Final Steps to Release the Year
- Meditation for Releasing the Year
- Journaling Questions for Seven Steps for Releasing the Year
- Seven Steps for Releasing the Year and Freely Moving into the New Year
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!