Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Love and the Opposites
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- The third dimension is dominated by the opposites.
- Your human mind believes in and perpetuates experiences in the opposites.
- Becoming aware of the opposites is the action to take to free yourself from them (and the third dimension).
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- Observe yourself in the opposites this week. What opposites stand out to you? Which opposites come up frequently in your experience?
- What conditions do you notice on how you feel towards areas of your life? (E.g., “I’d like ___ better if ___.”
- What attitudes, opinions, beliefs do you have attachments to?
Bring your spiritual commitment, experiences, and questions to this week’s Thursday Q&A Support Group, 7:00 pm Eastern Time! We are here for you!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Soul Evolutionist: Love and the Opposites
- Move Beyond the Opposites
- Self Study Lesson on the Opposites
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!