Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Strength for Your Journey
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- You are moving into the higher aspect of yourself and finding yourself in God.
- Your I Am Presence has been a constant presence throughout all your lifetimes.
- No matter how you may feel at any given moment, you are on the right track!
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What is helping you to find the strength to take your next spiritual step?
- Are you looking for “big bangs” or are you willing to accept the growth that is subtle but real?
- What pushes your buttons and stirs you to growth?
- Where are you serving the spiritual growth of others in your life?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Spiritual Effort Helps You Take Important Spiritual Steps
- What Happens When You Meditate
- Uncover Your Whole Self
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!