Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Unraveling Your Karma
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Karma is God’s bookkeeping system, bringing checks and balances to your life and the universe.
- Your life plan consists of the karma you have accrued over many lifetimes.
- Your karma is helping you to learn the lessons of your soul’s evolution.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- How can you see karma at work in your life plan?
- Where do you see karma’s effect on your relationships and experiences?
- What decisions did you make in past lives that created your present karma?
- How can you better cooperate with your karma?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Going Deeper: Unraveling Your Karma
- Spiritual Thermometer, Emotions, Karma
- Karma, Soul Choices, and Love
- Karma and the Soul Evolutionist
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!