Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
What Is a Soul Evolutionist?
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s “Jewel from Jane Elizabeth”:
- As we take responsibility for our soul’s evolution, we are supporting all of humanity in changing and awakening as well.
- We are helping each other to live from our True Identity as a Soul instead of living from the personality self.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- Are you a Soul Evolutionist? What qualities of a Soul Evolutionist stand out for you?
- What does it mean to work in the best interest of your soul?
- Think about your spiritual growth and what you want to accomplish spiritually this year.
- Write down your spiritual commitment and send it to Jane Elizabeth.
Bring your commitment, experiences, and questions to this week’s Thursday Q&A Support Group, 7:00 pm Eastern Time! We are here for you!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- What Is a Soul Evolutionist?
- Self Study Lesson on Commitment
- Soul Evolutionist: Your Perfect Journey
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!