Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Will to Will the Will of God
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- God’s Will designed us to be connected to our Higher Power through the desire of our heart to move into greater awareness of who we are!
- As we combine our free will with God’s Will, we are aligned with our True Nature.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- How connected to Higher Will do you feel you are? How does that show up for you?
- How has your spiritual life changed as you have embraced more of Infinite Will rather than the will of your personality?
- Meditate on the phrase, “I will to will the Will of God”. What comes to you after a few days of meditating on this statement?
- How are you using your higher will today?
Bring your spiritual commitment for Lent, your experiences, and your questions to this week’s Thursday Q&A Support Group, 7:00 pm Eastern Time! We are here for you!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Will to Will the Will of God
- Merge Your Will with Divine Will
- Going Deeper – You Make the Dream Happen
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!