Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
You Are 1/10 Conscious, 9/10 Subconscious
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s “Jewel from Jane Elizabeth”:
- You see the world through the limited filters of the subconscious mind.
- It is up to you to make choices right NOW that are in the best interest of your soul that wants to free you.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What emotional reactions have come up for you this week that you have observed, grabbed a hold of, and used to learn and/or release something from your subconscious?
- What opinions, judgments, attitudes do you have that might be keeping you from seeing a situation more clearly from your Soul rather than personality?
- In what other ways are you supporting your Higher Self being the driver of your vehicle rather than your personality self?
- What does it mean to you that there is a veil that gets lifted as you meditate?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- 1/10 Conscious – 9/10 Subconscious
- Uncovering Your Subconscious Mind
- Journal to Uncover the Subconscious Mind and Dismantle the Ego
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!