Exploring How Your Soul Evolved
Karma, Life Plan, and Reincarnation
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- You brought Karmic debts and credits into this lifetime.
- You are more than the personality self that you think you are.
- The way to healing is through forgiveness.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What clues (desires, aversions) do you notice about your past lives?
- When and how did you believe in reincarnation?
- What helps you to forgive?
- How do you look at your experiences differently now that you understand karma?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Self Study Lesson on Karma
- Walking the Karmic Tightrope
- Understanding Karmic Illusions
- How Desires Create Your Lifetimes
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!