Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Learn How to Corral Your Fear
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Your life is a natural process of letting go of your subconscious fears.
- To overcome fear takes a focused act of will and courage.
- Fears in the past can be rooted in guilt and unforgiveness. Fears in the future can take the form of worry.
- The ego fears change because it is afraid of losing control.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper:
Observe your ego this week. Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- What are the habitual fears that I repeat over and over again in my mind?
- Am I really ready to release them? Have I really had enough of them?
- What fears do I need to release from the past?
- How can I use gratitude to let go of worry?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!