Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Looking at Your Life Plan
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Your life plan is simply the opportunities you have available in this life to balance karma and learn the lessons your soul is needing to complete.
- Look at your life plan to see how people and situations in your life have been there to teach you about something and give you the opportunity to grow.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Begin mapping out your life plan this week:
- Who are the star player in your life?
- What desires have been supported?
- What resentments have been brought up for you to heal?
- Write down the major emotional and spiritual hallmarks in your life. Recall and record major events that are meaningful and significant to you.
- How have all of these experiences supported your spiritual journey?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Self Study Lesson on Life Plan
- Working with Your Life Plan
- What Is Your Life Plan?
- Listening to Guidance 1: You Have a Life Plan
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!