Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Seven Steps for Releasing the Year: Disappointments and Difficulties
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- The work you put in to releasing this year will change outcomes for you in the new year in a positive and powerful way.
- We are supporting each other and–the whole planet!–as we support ourselves and each other in releasing the year.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- What do you feel most disappointed about regarding this year?
- What is the most difficult thing you had to do this year?
- What decisions, attitudes, beliefs do you have about the year?
- How are these decisions affecting your life?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Handout: Seven Steps for Moving into the New Year
- Release the Year’s Disappointments and Difficulties
- Release the Year — Step Four: Disappointments and Difficulties
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!