Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Seven Steps for Releasing the Year:
Week Three, Steps One and Two: Gratitude and Acceptance, and Good Times
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- The Seven Steps process helps you balance and release karma.
- Looking at the positive experiences from the year is just as important as working with the difficulties.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
Gratitude and Acceptance:
- What are you thankful for regarding this year?
- What did the year give you?
- How has this year been important in your life?
- How did this year bring new and joyful experiences to your life?
- Write down specific times that you were especially happy.
- To jog your memory, look through photo albums, listen to special songs, etc.
- Continue adding to the previous steps as those experiences from 2021 arise as you work this process.
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Handout: Seven Steps for Moving into the New Year
- Releasing the Year, Good Times and Gratitude
- Release the Year — Step One: Gratitude and Acceptance
- Release the Year — Step Two: Good Times
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!