Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Tools for Detachment
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey this Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Now that you have connected with your Observer Self and have practiced watching yourself in action, you are developing detachment. This brings freedom from worries and suffering. When you are attached to your outcomes, you are invested in them and if they don’t materialize, you are very disappointed.
- To detach yourself from outer situations and drama, the ego must be observed. This doesn’t mean that you are aloof from life! It means that your focus is on the bigger picture, supporting yourself and your family, friends, and coworkers.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper:
Journal your thoughts on these action steps and questions this week:
- Continue to observe your attachments this week, and use any of the Spiritual Power Tools with the emotions that arise from those attachments.
- Which Spiritual Power Tool was your go-to this week? Or, maybe you found yourself using different tools for different attachments. How did the ones you used support your detachment process?
- How does your further understanding of your attachments continue to help you better understand and manage daily situations?
Bring your thoughts, experiences, and questions to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group this week.
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!