Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Transcending the Ego Step by Step
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Your lower self will fight with your soul and resist these changes of consciousness. Meanwhile, your soul is magnetizing you toward the fourth dimension.
- Dethrone the limited ego by observing how your ego keeps you involved in the desires of your limited self, and justifies its behaviors and actions.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper:
Observe your ego this week. Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- How often you measure yourself in comparison with others? How often do you criticize yourself?
- How does your mind keep you busy?
- How does your ego justify its unwanted thoughts, emotions, and behaviors?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!