Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Untangle Your Real Self from Ego Identity and Overcome Fear
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- The spiritual life always encourages you to move beyond your present state of awareness.
- The more you go into the soul of yourself, the more the ego will throw a hissy fit, because it doesn’t want to surrender.
- You can do anything because you have the strength within you.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Observe your ego this week. Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- When have you successfully stood up to your ego and go against yourself, resulting in a much better outcome?
- Continue observing that tricky ego, and record in your journal what you are noticing.
- Journal through possible outcomes of situations this week:
- “If I follow what my ego/emotion is telling me to do, what would the outcome be?”
- “If I wasn’t feeling this emotion, what would I choose to do? What would that outcome be?”
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!