Exploring the Self Study Lessons
What Good Is Fear? It Can Help Propel You Forward!
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Fear is a powerful emotion that arises within your body when you feel threatened, in danger, or worried that some undesirable event may occur.
- It is important to understand that fear is not caused by your circumstances, but your thoughts about those circumstances.
- Releasing your fears helps you progress spiritually–releasing fears is your spiritual step!
Actions to Take to Go Deeper:
Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- What fear or fears are you working on understanding and releasing?
- Journal about your fears. What are you learning?
- Journal through possible outcomes of situations this week:
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!