Exploring Meditation: Your Key to Accessing Universal Consciousness
A Q&A Booklet by Jane Elizabeth Hart: What Happens During Meditation?
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- As you meditate, you are building a line of communication between your personality and soul.
- You are opening yourself up to new energy as you are meditating, recalibrating your body and making it possible to carry more electrical current.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- When have you noticed a change in vibration, or other sensations around your meditation experience?
- What other differences have you noticed since you made your commitment to meditation this month?
- Keep track of those “hunches” during the week. What is your intuition saying to you this week?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Meditation: Your Key to Accessing Universal Consciousness
- Spiritual Power Tools, Chapter Three: Meditation
- Connect with Your Intuition
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
Thank You for Your Contribution!
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!