Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Why Is Forgiveness So Important on This Journey?
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Forgiveness is letting go of previous hurts or harm you may feel has been inflicted on you.
- Forgiveness erases karma and prevents future karma.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What forgiveness are you currently working on?
- If your current forgiveness process is feeling difficult, what might you be holding on to that is making it extra hard?
- When have you forgiven yourself and felt release from that burden?
- Write about your understanding of the “Three R’s”: Resistance, Resentment, and Revenge.
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Self Study Lesson on Forgiveness
- Reincarnation and Forgiveness
- The Value of Forgiveness
- Seven Steps for Successful Life Transitions
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!