Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Your Soul Is Who You Really Are
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- The soul is a link between God and your physical form. It can also be described as an individual portion of the mind of God.
- As you move out of ego, you move into soul awareness.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- When did you first become aware of your soul?
- How do you experience your soul currently?
- What do you do to help move yourself from your head to your heart?
- What else stood out to you about your soul?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!