Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Becoming the Observer Self
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey this Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Your Observer Self helps you take charge of your life and support your spiritual journey.
- You learn about your thoughts, emotions, and behaviors so you can understand your whole self, and make changes that help align you with your True Self.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper:
Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- What does being your Observer Self mean to you?
- Decide every morning to be your Observer Self. Practice being aware of your mind, and journal about what you are noticing.
- Notice when your Observer Self helped you make a different decision this week. Maybe there are several times during the week, or each day! Journal what you notice.
- Take time practicing developing your Observer Self. Keep track each day of how it is helping you make decisions, let go of old behaviors, be in touch with your intuition, and so forth.
Bring your thoughts, experiences, and questions to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group this week.
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support . Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible.
We thank you for your support of this important work!