Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Change! It’s How You Grow!
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey this Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Changes arise every day to help make you stronger, moving you out of old patterns that have kept you stuck. Embrace the changes and use them to move forward in consciousness.
- Embrace the changes–and the emotional pain that sometimes comes with them–and use it to move yourself forward in consciousness.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- What inside and outside changes are you experiencing in your life today?
- How can these changes support your spiritual progress?
- How is journaling helping you work through any emotional pain or resistance that arises with these changes?
- Identify some of your comfort zones. Why is it important to let them go? What might you gain from doing so?
Bring your thoughts, experiences, and questions to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group this week.
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Self Study Lesson on Change
- Going Deeper – Universal Energy Supports Change
- Gratitude Supports You Through Change
- Commitment to Change Helps Clear Your Mental Body
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible.
We thank you for your support of this important work!