How to Use Spiritual Power Tools to Support Your Soul
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
Click here for audio only of this course.
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey this Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Other Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Unveiling your soul includes working with the pieces of your subconscious “iceberg” that rise to the surface to be healed.
- As you work to dissolve those stored soul issues, you become more and more conscious of your Higher Self.
You can use any of the Spiritual Power Tools to help you understand and dissolve the issues stored in your subconscious mind.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper:
Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- How are you viewing your life differently now that you better understand the powerful influence of your subconscious mind?
- How did this week’s course add to or confirm your thoughts on and experiences of karma and reincarnation? What questions surfaced for you?
- Make a list of significant souls in your life. Then ask, “Why are they in my life? What do they need from me?
Bring your thoughts, experiences, and questions to one of the Q&A Support Groups this week.
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Uncover Your Whole Self
- The Importance of Uncovering Your Subconscious Mind
- Going Deeper: Unraveling Your Karma
Q&A Support Groups:
Bring your thoughts, questions, and experiences to one (or more!) of the Q&A Support Groups this week.
Receive spiritual support from Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers in these free, weekly support groups based on Sunday courses!
Thank You for Your Contribution!
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible.
Click here to donate. We thank you for your support of this important work!