Exploring the Self Study Lessons
What Is Consciousness?
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey this Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- You consciousness is that essential part of you. You came in with your consciousness, and you will leave with your consciousness.
- You are on a journey from human finite consciousness into Infinite consciousness.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper:
Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- How do you experience your own consciousness? Do you notice, for example, that you are more conscious today than you were, say, ten years ago?
- What are you ready to do to actively take part in the expansion of your consciousness?
Bring your thoughts, experiences, and questions to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group this week.
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!